Tuesday 26 July 2011

My Series of Sneezing


I sneeze while I write this post (sobs) because my allergic rhinitis strikes again. I think this is because of my pillow made from a velvety-like cloth. I actually don’t like that kind of cloth since my sinus is sensitive to fiber. I went to the doctor two years ago and he found out that I have allergic rhinitis. He advised me to stay away from allergens such as smoke, dust, pollen (from flowers) and fiber. When allergy strikes, it feels like you have clogged nose, irritated eyes and swollen sinus that takes a long time to heal.  The most difficult part here my series of sneezing. I sneeze almost fifteen times every hour which is inconvenient especially if you are in the office. When I go home, I will dump my pillow to the trash can because I will find a new one like hypoallergenic pillows that can prevent my allergic rhinitis from attacking.

This hypoallergenic pillow has many great features like antimicrobial and fiber-proof ticking to keep out dust mites. Furthermore, this pillow is absolutely washable and dryable so you can get rid of allergy. Whoa! I can’t wait to buy one. 

Image from: http://linda-arizonaskies.blogspot.com/2009_11_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment