Monday 4 July 2011

Frustrations Of Students


Frustration is related to anger and disappointment; it is a common emotional response to opposition. We feel frustrated when we do not get what we want like your ambitions in life. For instance you wanted to be a doctor when you were in high school but because of financial constraints, you were not able to get it. When I was a student, I experienced to be frustrated because o poverty. I had a feeling that I was always at the bottom of our class in all aspects especially financial. When it comes to ambition I dreamed to be a doctor but I was not able to get it that’s why I became frustrated. 

There are causes of frustrations for students like:

1.        grades
2.        deadlines
3.        expectations
4.        social pressure

There are certain ways to avoid or cure frustrations. One of them is to consult a life coach like life coach Santa Barbara. Do not let disappointment and frustration conquers you; you must conquer them.  

Photo credit: http://healthieststate.typepad.com/blog/2010/01/

No comments:

Post a Comment