Thursday 14 July 2011

My Post Graduate Studies

I am pursuing my post graduate studies in one of the open universities in the Philippines. As an online student, I have to study independently because we don’t go to a classroom or meet the professors face to face. I’m glad that I was able to cope up with stress regarding my studies like meeting the deadlines and joining online real-time discussions (Skype, YM, Gtalk). There are times when our professor gives us a bulk of project to be done for Christmas season (sobs). In my first month of dealing with too much projects, I did cramming. In order to avoid cramming I really searched for websites that would help me to lessen my burden. I searched for a website that contains Project Ideas and Project Samples. It absolutely helped me in doing my projects quickly and efficiently.         

No comments:

Post a Comment