Thursday 14 July 2011

My Grandma Got Hospitalized

I remember the last time my grandma got hospitalized; I was in third year high school then. It was a Saturday morning when my grandma had diarrhea and she took two medicines at the same time. She got overdosed after two hours so she collapsed in her bedroom. Fortunately my aunt was there so ahe saw my grandma and she hurriedly called my parents and our relatives to help her bring grandma to the hospital. I was a little bit nervous because grandma was already 67 that time. When she was confined in the hospital, my cousins and I visited her and brought her some fruits. After an about an hour, it was time for her x-ray (for the stomach) so we guided her to go to the x-ray room. The technician in the x-ray room was very nice and cheerful. He volunteered to guide grandma in going to the x-ray room. Grandma was very weak that time but the technician took care of her. Wow, being a technician is noble because you have to deal with difficult patients most of the time. There are schools like phlebotomy schools california and they give phlebotomy certification california. You will be a certified hospital technician when you study there. Wow it’s great to have it.      

No comments:

Post a Comment