Wednesday 13 July 2011

My Music Files

I keep a file for my favorite songs on my laptop. I usually download songs from trusted sites because I like the quality of the sound especially when I use my newly bought speaker. In addition, my parents always request me to play their favorite songs which I also downloaded. They really like old songs from their generation. One time, my father asked me to play his favorite Matt Monroe songs. When it comes to filing, I sort the folders according to the artist, so the artist Matt Monroe has its own folder containing 20 songs. However, when I was trying to play the songs, they discovered that they were corrupted! My father was so disappointed because he was craving to listen to Matt Monroe’s songs since it has been a long time since he listened to it. I tried to dll download to recover my music files. I took advantage for dll4free because there’s no money involved hahaha! So, there after few minutes, I was able to recover my files. Yeehaw!   

No comments:

Post a Comment