Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Visit to St. Lukes Hospital part 2

Me and my girlfriend strolled in the Gateway Mall while waiting for my sister and her fiancee. We spent our time eating in the food court. We ate Bibingka with brewed coffee, hamburger, java rice with adobong atay, soup, and potato crisp. We also went to the national bookstore, and headed to farmer's market to buy some fruits for my aunt. Minutes later, we got tired of waiting so we walked to jeepney stop to go to St. Lukes. In the hospital, I saw William Martinez' family. My aunt said that William Martinez has a stroke and confined in the ICU where my older aunt was also confined. When I got home, My mother texted me that media hasn't released any information about him because the Martinez family doesn't want to give any statement.

No comments:

Post a Comment