Tuesday 23 November 2010

A Visit to St. Lukes Hospital part 1

Last night we visited our aunt in St. Lukes Medical Center in Quezon City. She suffered a stroke and confined in ICU for three days. The doctors also discovered other minor diseases which her family was not aware of. After almost a month in a critical situation, she is in stable condition now. I was glad when I heard that she can now sit down on her wheel chair. At the age of 69, I can see that she would be able to recover from the illnesses that seemed to challenge their hopes.

Anyway, talking about the visit, Myself, my girlfriend, my sister, and my cousin already pre-planned to visit my aunt in the hospital few days earlier. My sister and cousin decided to go on undertime on their job to avoid the traffic jam of Metro Manila rush hour. I expected my cousin to arrive late because she will be coming from Laguna. However, my sister's boyfriend was not able make it because of the fear that their officemates might smell something fishy...yada yada...so to summarize, they arrived to MRT Magallanes station at 5:30PM waited for six full trains blasts. Meanwhile, me and my girlfriend stayed in Gateway Mall in Cubao for a three and half productive hours, so to speak.

To be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment