Sunday 14 November 2010

The Pacquiao-Margarito fight yesterday

Pacquiao-Margarito face to face during weigh-in

Last Sunday, I watched the delayed telecast of Pacquiao-Margarito fight on GMA 7. We have no cable at home, but my uncle is subscribed to Naic Cable. At 1:00 pm, I fell asleep in my bedroom, suddenly I heard my father saying that Pacquiao lost for he watched the boxing fight in my uncle's house next to our house. He was just kidding though, because Manny won against Margarito. Despite of the big height difference, Manny still managed his moves in able to target Margarito's face. After the 12th round, the referee announced the winner, it was actually Manny's 8th world title.  Oozing with blood, Margarito was hurried to the hospital to undergo a constructive facial surgery. Hence, Margarito adopted the name "maga rito"

Photo credit: http://sportsalchemist.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment