Sunday 5 June 2011

I love our company

Yes that’s true; I love our company in as much as I love my work. Our company provides us our needs; hence it is a pillar of our life. When you love your company, you will give your best to them. For our company, I give my loyalty, compassion, trust and courage. I think this is the reason why I felt sad when I learned that a scammer hit our company online by writing libelous allegations against us. 

It happened in 2009 when a frustrated applicant fought back when he was rejected by our company when he applied. When you try to search our company’s name on Google search, the article link from that scammer will then appear on Google’s first page. I believe that our company did not commit that allegation since we value applicants for they are future nation builders. On our company’s part, it is unfair that we experience such kind of frenzy from an individual whose aim is to shame us in business community. Companies like ours should acquire reputation management services from reputation management companies because companies that are compassionate to others do not deserve such kind of shame.      

No comments:

Post a Comment