Thursday 23 June 2011

Cassava Noodles


 Photo credit: http://genmonreal.tumblr.com/

My cousin made cassava noodles as her school project. Cassava is a rootcrop cultivated in tropical and sub tropical countries like Thailand, China, Nigeria, Venezuela and the Philippines. It is rich in starch. My cousin made a starch out of dried cassava. Then, she mixed some eggs and spices and cooked wola! Delicious cassava noodles perfect for vegetarian people. When I tasted it, it was like normal noodles made from wheat, but I guess cassava noodles are more delicious. Well, I love eating healthy foods and since I already knew how to make cassava noodles, I will definitely cook for my family. There are restaurants that serve healthy foods like cassava noodles like in vegetarian restaurants San Diego. Let’s eat!    


No comments:

Post a Comment