Sunday 13 November 2011

A Short History of Faberge Egg


Faberge eggs are jewelled eggs (they are thousands) made by House of Faberge between 1885 and 1917. The eggs are not actual eggs came from fowls but they are made from precious metals or hard stones decorated with enamel and gem stones. The most famous Faberge eggs produced by the House were for Alexander III and Nicholas II of Russia. Certainly, the Faberge egg has become a symbol of wealth and luxury. The eggs are known as masterpieces of jeweller’s art.

Today, beautiful pendants for women can be designed by Faberge egg . I and my girlfriend found faberge for sale when we were walking in a mall. She liked the designs of Faberge jewelleries that we saw and now I know what to give her on Christmas day. I’ll give her a silver necklace with Faberge pendant. I think it’s more practical to buy jewelleries than gadgets because its value gets higher.      

No comments:

Post a Comment