Saturday 6 August 2011

Lovers in the Mountains


I call my sister Uching and her boyfriend “lovers in the mountains” because they always go to the mountains when they have free time. My cousin said that they are both nature lovers. Truly, it’s nice to appreciate nature especially when you are in the mountains. I think mountain climbing is a very nice hobby or should I say, past time. I always see in Uching’s Facebook albums their newly-uploaded pictures fresh from the mountains almost twice a month. Wow, I also want to join them when I’m not busy with my work and studies. However, engaging into mountain climbing has also disadvantages aside from the dangers in the way. Having dried and cracked hair and dark and rough skin are just some. Because of that, Uching prefers to buy different products of dermalogica day bright. Uching is a vain person that’s why she feels frustrated when she sees a single pimple on her face, or cracked hair, or darkened skin. She really enjoys using dermalogica day bright everyday.      

No comments:

Post a Comment