Sunday 12 December 2010

A Flabbergasting Sunday


Yesterday was my mother's birthday so we started our day with greetings early in the morning. My sister's fiancee slept in our house because they attended their company Christmas party in Paranaque. After we ate breakfast, we watched horror movie in the living room, the movie title is “The Shutter” in ABS CBN. My parents were both working in the kitchen while me, my girl, my sister, and her boyfriend were watching movie. That morning, the mood was very quiet. The cold air passed through our door, the skies were cloudy, making the weather so gloomy. While the movie was reaching its end, and the scene was at its peak, we suddenly heard as very loud crashing sounds echoed outside, near the front of our house. Curious about the sound, my family, including my relatives who live in our compound hurriedly walked to where the sound came from, in the road. At first, we taught that my uncle's van parked in front of their house was bumped, but luckily it was not. There, we saw two buses and one truck bumped each other. What happened was, a middle-aged woman came from my aunt's house stopped the bus to take a ride. The following bus did not allowed several meter distance to the other bus so the back of the former was hit by the latter. Then, here was a delivery truck running very fast bumped the back of the second bus. My aunt's friend was hurt. Fortunately some of the passengers just got scratches and bruises. The impact of the bumps were not strong so it only caused slight damage to the three vehicles.

No comments:

Post a Comment